Wednesday-Evening Meeting Connection Instructions:
We are happy to be meeting in-person for our Wednesday meetings, but if you cannot join us in-person at this time, you can join through Zoom.
When: Every Wednesday evening at 7:30 PM. You can “arrive” anytime after 7:15. Live music will begin around 7:20.
To join the meeting by computer or smartphone, click this link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/258863243?pwd=Zkc4enNCbkJIR3lTTENsbEZoWFF5dz09.
You might be prompted to download and install the Zoom software. Please do that and follow all instructions.
To join via telephone:
Meeting ID: 258 863 243
Long distance charges might apply.
- Please bring a hymnal if you have one.
- All microphones will be automatically muted at the beginning of the meeting.
- Please forward the link to this page to anyone you know who would like to attend.
- If you have technical issues at any time, try Chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses might be slow.
- This meeting will neither be recorded nor played back.
- Cameras are optional.
- There will be time at the end of the meeting for fellowship; feel free to unmute yourselves for that.
- Zoom is still new to us. Bring patience and forgiveness.
- We are blessed to have you join in whenever you can!
If you have any problems connecting, just click on the Contact Us link, near the top of this page, and describe the issue; we’ll try to fix it.
If you’re new to our church, or are dialing in for the first time, we’d love to welcome you personally! Just click the button below and give us your name and how you heard about us.
– or –
If you would like to be contacted by someone, just click the email button below and give us your name and either your email address or your phone number and we will contact you.
‘…affords proof of its utility and is found elevating the race, rousing the dormant understanding from material beliefs to the apprehension of spiritual ideas and the demonstration of divine Science, thereby casting out devils, or error, and healing the sick.’
– Science and Health, pg 583