- Sunday | December 13, 2015
- 11:00 am
- 578 Whitehead Road, Athens, GA
Members are invited to a Special Membership Meeting for the purpose of recasting the elections we had in November.
The Annual Business and Election Meeting did not fulfill the requirements of our by-laws. We need to hold a special meeting for the election of officers. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience!
We will not be having a pot-luck luncheon at this meeting. It will follow our Christmas Hymn & Carol Sing. This meeting is open to members and friends, but only members will be voting.
We will be holding an election for the following positions:
* First Reader (1-3 year term)
* Second Reader (1-3 year term)
* Board member (3 year term – Kitty’s position)
Order of Special Meeting
2. Call for quorum
3. Reading from The Manual of The Mother Church, Article VIII, Section1, “A Rule for Motives and Acts”
4. Silent prayer, followed by an audible repetition of the Lord’s Prayer
5. Reading of the call for the meeting
6. Election of Officers
7. Motion to adjourn
8. Audible repetition of the Daily Prayer