- Sunday | May 15, 2016
- 11:35 am
Members, please mark your calendars for our upcoming Quarterly Business Meeting. It will be held in the Sunday School on Sunday, May 15th. See below the Letter of Call to the members dated 4/25/2016:
Please mark your calendars for our upcoming Quarterly Business Meeting. It will be held in the Sunday School on Sunday, May 15th, following the service. Please bring a dish to pass for the pot luck luncheon.
As usual, committee reports are expected from the committee chairmen, but they don’t need to be submitted in writing.
Minutes from the last Business Meeting will be sent separately. Please review them prior to May 15th since they will not be read at that meeting. We will be approving them at that meeting. Please let the clerk know if you have any changes, questions, or additions.
The Athens Board
cc: Connie Hudson, Clerk
Order of Regular Business Meeting
2. Call for quorum
3. Readings from the Manual of The Mother Church, Article VIII, Section 1, “A Rule for Motives and Acts”
4. Silent prayer, followed by the audible repetition of the Lord’s Prayer
5. Approval of minutes
6. Reports of Officers and Committees as follows: Board, Treasurer, Sunday School Superintendent, Librarian, and Committees
7. Election of Officers (at Annual Meeting or in event of vacancy)
8. Unfinished business
9. New business
11. Motion to adjourn
12. Audible repetition of the Daily Prayer