- Sunday | February 8, 2015
- 11:45 am
As a group, we agreed on the following:
- Pray daily and defend ourselves from animal magnetism and all suggestions that would try to keep us from healing ourselves and others;
- Pray daily and defend our church from animal magnetism and address any mesmeric beliefs about our church, such as;
- Small Sunday School,
- Small attendance on Sundays,
- Small in-person attendance on Wednesdays,
- Non-stellar and protracted record of healing in our personal lives.
- Consent to being a Christian Science healer who is willing to take calls from our community;
- Focus thought for the next month around Mrs. Eddy’s quote: “Forget self in laboring for mankind; then will you woo the weary wanderer to your door, win the pilgrim and stranger to your church, and find access to the heart of humanity.” – MW 155:7;
- Consider resurrecting the UGA CS Org;
- Ask each Sunday School student if they’d be comfortable inviting a friend to SS;
- Heal, heal, heal!
- Get back together and discuss fruitage and next steps:
- Sunday, February 8th following the Sunday service for ½ hour discussion.